The Management Grading System™ is comprised of three phases: Diagnostic, Therapeutic and Quarterly Benchmarking.
The Therapeutic Phase is a five-step process. The ease or difficulty of this phase is contingent on the quality of the grade received. We guide you through the following:
- Define what you must do to manage your customers’ experience of your product ten years from now.
- Identify what customer-facing assets and operations you must have to manage the customer experience envelope.
- Identify the system you must have to manage them.
- Identify which assets you now have that must be disposed of and those that must be acquired.
- Set your velocity of cash and capital goals and the time-line for implementation.
The Quarterly Benchmarking is essentially our maintenance phase where we track the accuracy of our diagnostics with the ongoing effectiveness of the therapy. At this point, only slight tweaking is necessary to remain on a profitable course.
The value of our Management Grading System is simple: Raise your grade and your shareholder value will go up.
A-Grade companies have outperformed the S&P 500 by 4.5 times since January, 1997. These companies create and hold their value. We have the tools to help make your company one of them.by